Monday, June 20, 2011

Mega Fathers Day

So there is a reward for having 18 kids...especially with 12 of them being adults and some of them having actual means of their own. I got to experience that this Fathers Day. In fact, I am posting on it right now...my brand new IPad 2. My kids gave me an IPad for Fathers Day!

Oh yeah.

Cool.

Of course, when I got it, there was an immediate inquisition as to what I will do with it.

Play games? No.

Music? Nope

Movies? Uh uh.

TV? Nope

Then what?

You know. Work stuff. Reading. Writing. Information.

...boring Poppa...

So here I sit posting to my blog on this cool little thing, (I wonder if posting to the blog on the IPad has any value in the "cool" department).

Part of the magic is that this thing will work well with my Mac when the ICloud comes to life.

ICloud

Wow.

So now, I'm wondering what "I" thing comes next. IMac, IPod, IPad, then IWhat?

After a little though, I think I know. It's coming true! Steve Jobs is an instrument of God!

God did say He is the "I Am". Yes. The ultimate power in the universe! Infinite gigs, processing power that creates life with a Word....think about it...I AM!

And, yes, He will come back on a (this is the great part) Cloud!

His Cloud!

So I have the latest in "I" stuff, and can't wait for the I Cloud. But the greater thing is what's coming next.....the I Am returning on His Cloud.

Whew.

2 comments:

Kate said...

This is actually amusing.

Steve said...

Love it! Also thought it was funny that Kate seemed surprised by her own amusement to your post.