Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Off the charts!

As it turns out, this waiting game is good for my readership. My readership is up about 300%. I even had a second comment! I haven't had that kind of attention since last summer when I talked about you know what and you know who lambasted me on the air...(by the way, that's going to come back on me if I run for public office..)

That's the thing about dadhood. I get to deliver information and take messages. I am known because I am Kate's husband. I am also known because of who my children are, a fact that can enhance and, let's say, not enhance me in the eyes of the beholder.

So, for all you fans in my new 2 digit readership, she hasn't had the baby yet. There is likely to be some medical help in the way of a contraction-horsepower-booster. She's in the hospital now, everyone insists it'll be tonight.

Little Ensley hasn't voted yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who named it pitocin, but contraction horsepower booster is a much greater name. It would make for a great label.
Congrats on the double digit readership.