Sunday, November 30, 2008

Over the hills we go.

We are getting ready to take my daughter to the airport so she can return home from her holiday stay with us. It was good to have her here, along with our lovely granddaughter. We didn't get to see our grandson - he went to be with other grandparents. Actually, we are taking her to our daughter's home that is near the airport, she will spend the night and leave very early in the morning. She will get to visit with another granddaughter and our brand new grandson.

It was a fun holiday. I got to talk to my brother, my aunt and my cousin. We had 4 generations of our family around the family. Lots of laughs and smiles, lots of food and stories, rooms full of love and warmth. That's the way real family is, and that is what the holidays bring. What a great time of year!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sad that it's over.
Christmas is just around the corner!